Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Boathouse Bash

Wow. I have some writing to do. I recently read some of the other write ups and laughed pretty hard. I've been too busy entertaining out of town guests and recovering from partying too hard in Philly and NYC. I need to get my ass in gear and give my take on the whole party and what is becoming known as the Lewey incident. I had a blast. He was a riot! Many thanks to Al and his wife. They were great hosts. I also met some of his friends and they were great too. Landow, Big Mike (aka MNorce . . . . . yeah . . . that same guy from the blogger tourney Iggy set up . . . lol), and the rock star himself . . . . Lewey. They were all fun to party with and play poker against. It was an unbelievable weekend. I will never forget it. The legend of ACH is all true and he looked sober doing it!! Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Can't Hang!!! More details to follow . . . . as soon as I recover from my cold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home